Detached house in sunny Deutschnofen - South Tyrol

Video zu dieser Immobilie
3D-Rundgang zu dieser Immobilie
3D-Rundgang zu dieser Immobilie
PropNo6969-LIF20
Type of useHousing
Type of commercializationPurchase
Type of propertyHouse
Kind of propertyDetached house
Postcode39050
CityNova Ponente / Deutschnofen
CountryItaly
Provinces (Italy)Bolzano
Living area232 sqm
Usable area147 sqm
Plot size240 sqm
Number of rooms5
Number of bedrooms4
Number of bathrooms4
Number of sep. toilets3
Purchase price890.000 €
External commission4,88%
Currency
Commission noticeDer Käufer bezahlt 4,88% aus dem notariell beurkundeten Kaufpreis, fällig bei Unterzeichnung des Kaufvertrages
PropNo6969-LIF20 Type of useHousing
Type of commercializationPurchase Type of propertyHouse
Kind of propertyDetached house Postcode39050
CityNova Ponente / Deutschnofen CountryItaly
Provinces (Italy)Bolzano Living area232 sqm
Usable area147 sqm Plot size240 sqm
Number of rooms5 Number of bedrooms4
Number of bathrooms4 Number of sep. toilets3
Purchase price890.000 € External commission4,88%
Currency Commission noticeDer Käufer bezahlt 4,88% aus dem notariell beurkundeten Kaufpreis, fällig bei Unterzeichnung des Kaufvertrages
Property description Detached house in sunny Deutschnofen - South Tyrol

In Deutschnofen in a strategic location is this detached house with garden.
The basement consists of a spacious double garage, a laundry room and three cellars.
On the first floor the house consists of: Entrance, bathroom, office, living room of a kitchen and the garden of over 240,00m².
The 1st floor consists of three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a spacious balcony.
On the 2nd and last floor there is a large room, a storage room and a bathroom.

We are looking forward to your specific request!

 
Energy certificate
Class: D

Energieausweis Skala Energieausweis Zeiger
Location: Traces of the Middle Stone Age at Reiterjoch testify that people lived in the municipal area as early as 5000 to 5700 BC. A prehistoric rampart castle stood at Burgstallegg east of Platten. Otherwise, the area was still largely forested and uninhabited.
Around 1200, the settlement of Deutschnofen was probably completed, because by 1275 at the latest, people from the area were already migrating to the Fersental valley and to the Piné area in Trentino. According to this, land for the construction of new farms had already become scarce there. Already in 1434 the "lewtte und gemainschaft von Tewtschenofen" appear as an independently acting village cooperative in a customs dispute with the noble family Botsch.
In the area of Deutschnofen there are still about 260 farms, spread over the old quarters of Platz, Prent, Zelg, Unterkirch and Bühl. The number of farms that are no longer farmed is increasing. Agriculture is of great importance for the history of the commune. Since the high medieval settlement there was an almost exclusively peasant population on the plateau of Nova Ponente. The logs, which were transported in large quantities from the Deutschnofen court, were used by the citizens of Bolzano as firewood and by the winegrowers as vineyard wood. The columns on which two lions watch over St. Mark's Square in Venice are said to have come from the wood of the Deutschnofen court. In 1614 Deutschnofen wood was supplied for the roof truss of the Basilica of San Petronio in Bologna. In the beginning, the court in Deutschnofen was administered by noblemen. The most important were the lords of Niederthor. In 1849 the court of Nova Ponente was incorporated into the judicial district of Bolzano.
In the 15th and 16th centuries, and later in the 19th century, mining was also important. The economic life in the community changed completely after the Second World War. At the beginning of the 1950s, first the timber trade flourished, then crafts and construction were also very successful.
In former times the Brantental was the most important connection to Bolzano. There, mills, sawmills and inns were lined up next to each other. In 1850 it was planned to widen the road, but the project failed, as it did at the beginning of the First World War. In 1860 the road through the Val d'Ega was completed, which is still the most important arterial road today, while the Val di Brantino lost importance and was never extended.
46.40210
11.44210
1
0
Equipment: + Heating with gas
+ Energy class D
+ Year of construction 2002
Others: All information is subject to change, non-binding, without guarantee and based on information provided to us by our client. We assume no liability for completeness, accuracy and timeliness. Intermediation remains reserved.
We point out that our activity in case of success entails a brokerage and / or proof commission. In case of sale, the commission amounts to 4.88% of the notarized purchase price. Our terms and conditions apply.

Similar Properties

Subscribe to our newsletter

Register for free and be informed about new updates.

Thank you very much!

Ihre Anmeldung für unseren Newsletter war erfolgreich.